Thursday, March 21, 2013

Long time update!!!

Okay so I have figured out I am not real good with the blog thing!!! Since I havent updated in almost 2 years!! My new goal for this year will be to blog at least once a month! We will see if I can keep up with it!! A lot has changed since I last blogged. I have moved up to become a 4th grade teacher. Both of my girls are going to school with me, which has been a challenge in itself, and since November my wonderful Mother-in-law has been living with us!! We call this place the "Crazy House" a term that was given to us by my mother in law!! It truly is a crazy house!!! But we sure do have a good time!! The girls are growing so fast! Its so hard to believe that we only have 40 days left in this school year and then Bekah will be a 5th grader, her last year in elementary school!! Where did this time go?! My baby is about to be a 1st grader!!! Robby and I are pretty sure we are done having kids, but we both feel adoption on our hearts, I am in prayer that the Lord will lead us in the direction he wants us to go! So my mother in law was laid off of her job after 20 years, her company closed! It has been an emotional and stressful time for her! She moved in with us in November to look for a job here in Tulsa, it has been such a blessing having her here with us! She has been such a wonderful help at the house and the girls have had the time of their lives spending much needed time with her!! although losing a job is hard, I have discovered in this instance and in Robby's lay off, it has been a blessing from God! He knows what he is doing and has provided us with time that we would not have otherwise had!! This has been a stressful year at school for me, new grade level, new school (we moved into a new building about a week before school started) it seems as though we started running at mach 2 and havent stopped since. But it has been good! I have rekindled my love of teaching and am considering going back to school for my masters degree! Just have to spend some time praying about it to decide what steps to take and when!

No comments:

Post a Comment